CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Who do they think they're fooling?!

That assface told our CL teacher that we're not working together in the Social Doctrines project.
True.
She also said that she approached me TWICE.
False.
And she has already made the project.

What the teacher said?
"Yung project ni Rosa tatanggapin ko kasi nag-approach naman siya kay Ja. Pero 'yung project ni Ja hindi ko tatanggapin kung mag-isa niya 'yun ginawa."
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! That is downright favoritism right at our faces.

How stupid can that decision be? I mean, the 'other girl' clearly stated that she has already made the project. What the hell am I supposed to do?? Talk to her like there's no problem and tell her that, "Yeah, okay. Put OUR names in that project because I contributed a LOT!!"

Whatever. I passed the required project and if she does not want to accept it, then Good! If I get a failing grade in CL because of that, even better!

I am so sorry to say this but, I really can't believe that she became a teacher in the School of the Holy Spirit of Q.C. If she was in a public school, that I may believe, but in Holy?! My god!! Can she just stop pretending that she's such a good teacher?? Better yet, she can just quit her job. I don't think anybody in our batch thinks that she's soooooooo good. The world needs a miracle before that happens.

As for the 'other girl', STOP LYING and stop PRETENDING.
You try to show the people that you are such a fucking nice girl, but the truth is you are not.
You talk behind someone else's back, you lie about EVERYTHING, you steal girlfriends (yes, people. She is a lesbian.), and you irritate me!!!
Stop pretending that you're okay because it totally shows that you are not.


You're messing with the wrong girl.