...and their away bati relationship...
I was with Pao at BK, erod this morning. I love him :)
But he was soooooooooooo kulit. Damn. Wala nang tatalo sa kakulitan nun. rawr.
He took my pen and wrote down unnecessary words into my Zoology reviewers..took the pen and erased them..he took it again and wrote more words just to be a pain. But whatever. Even if he's a pain in the ass, he's the pain in my ass...I guess that makes it okay.amf.wahahahaha
My block met the new math professor. TERROR!!! I hate math and I'm hating it even more with the help of the new prof. CRAP YOU!!!
Psychology was a blast. The topics were...uhm...R18. hahahaha but whatever. Sabi naman nila mukha akong 18 eh. Okay na yun. hahaha
English was...english. She gave us a homework. Boring. That subject just makes me want to snooze until it's 4:30pm.
TDT Orientation c/o Coach Hazel and the TDT officers.
We met the very pretty but gay external PRO, Jeilo.
Yes, his name's Jeilo. Don't you just love it? She, I mean he's sooooo pretty. hahahaha
Watched the past TDT and Bronco's Pep Squad's competitions and concerts. I loved it :)
Went to Eastwood with Frances, in the hope of finding Lea and Patrick there. When we got there, I called Lea and asked where she was...aba ang magaling na babae nasa Katipunan pa...alriiiight.
Frances and I bought a pack of Dunhill and sat outside Coffee Beanery...we tried to study. I couldn't concentrate, of course. So I decided to finish the whole pack of cigarettes nalang. Studying in Eastwood is pointless. rawr. So is smoking, i know. But whatever. I can't help it.
After a few more minutes, i text messaged Lea, "babes lea, san na kayo?"...message sent.
Smoked a few more cigarettes then saw Lea and Patrick...I checked my phone and saw Lea's message, "dito na eastwood but i can't meet you guys. not now."
Kaya pala linampasan nila kami.
.......
Lea and Patrick went to where we were...Hugged Lea which I think took forever...Then sat down.
FAST FORWARD.
Called Pao because Lea didn't have any idea on how she was going home
!!!!!
whattabout.
I asked Pao to take her home and he said, okay :)
Oh he's such a life saver...
FAST FORWARD.
Rode a cab on my way home. Alone. Was scared. Hell yeah scared. hahahaha
oh oh, before we left, we saw....jarannnnnnnn...IƱigo.
hahahaha
Go Franny :)
There. My day ends there. I am soooooooo wasted.
Good night world
Friday, June 29, 2007
The lea and patur conflict
Posted by janelleregina at 11:58 PM
