I was in my complete school uniform when I arrived earlier in school only to find out that there's no Zoology prof...meaning, walang Zoology class...
I was pissed and ecstatic at the same time because going to school was a waste of time, uniform and gas, but it also meant GOING TO GATEWAY WITH MY BLOCKMATES :)
Funnnnnnnnn.
My whole entire class was there and even our irregular classmate, Paolo, was there too which was expected cause Zoology was his only subject for today...
Half of our class watched Harry Potter and the other half burned money at Timezone. I practically burned the Dance Dance Revolution floor...hahahaha My fucking feet hurt though. You try dancing with pumps on and see if your feet won't hurt. Dangness. Feet so sore feet so sore feet so sore
!!!
Sherrie bought some brain enhancer meds...the hell...I didn't know there's such thing!amf
I was looking for some nicotine patches but they didn't have it in Watsons. Corny!
Then went home...oh oh, we saw sir Jun Regala btw...hahaha
There. I'll go and get some sleep before I study for Heco...which sucks because I know I'll be too lazy to wake up just to study for Heco...
I know because...nothing.
I just know :)
Goodnight world
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
No Zoology for today :)
Posted by janelleregina at 6:17 PM
