CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

This is not right

Sarah called to say that she will not be seeing me on Sunday because she's going out with the f-ing HALLELUYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jema...
...before Sarah leaves on Monday morning.... ='(

...and i don't know when she's coming back...


I just feel like my heart turned into a toe that grew an ingrown the size of a blackboard eraser.
Owwwww.

I wish my heart turned into a rock. Parang gago lang.
People always put me aside and choose unworthy assholes over me. But I never whined. Well, not to their faces. I just swallow the heavy bag of tears just before they fall and put on a big SMILE and say, "It's okay" even if it's not.
I'm very good at hiding emotions...because I suck when I let them show... It's like, wow, all uhog and luha.
Only this time, I couldn't hold them in...I felt this familiar warm liquid coming from my eyes trickling down my cheeks...BUTI NALANG I WAS ON THE PHONE LANG!!! Sarah didn't see me crying. She didn't even notice the sudden change in my voice. Then she hung up before I could even say "I'm going to miss you..."


After my crying-my-heart-out moment, f-ing Jema called to f-ing apologize. She was blabbering about how it was quite a sudden plan and how it sucks that I can't join them. Tapos biglang may hinabol na sinabi, "Kaw kasi eh. Dapat hinayaan mo na lang si Chino." MOTHERFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK


NOW I F-ING GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah thought I was the one who asked Chino to stay away from her. (Chino is her ex-boyfriend, by the way) Now she's all bitter because she's still f-ing in love with the bastard, who is now avoiding her like a plague.
I say...
Die and rot in hell.

Sarah, honey, please don't be stupid and try to recall the time when you asked Chino to "lay low". DUN PO YUN NAGSTART. I have nothing to do with it and now you're blaming me. You even chose to believe f-ing Jema over me.







Magsama kayo ni Navalta.