CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 1, 2006

i just love it

This day was just soooo relaxing. No school, no chores (well except for the part where my mom asked me to clean my pretty messy room..but I enjoyed cleaning anyway so it does not count as a chore), no loud voices emanating from my family members, no schoolworks, no work-out, no tabathas (thank God!), no baby Jam crying because of wet diapies, no nothing!!
I talked to Lea the whole day and we talked about A LOT of stuff. We were online the whole day and we just laughed and cried and got pretty insane with the topics. But I loved it.
I remember, one time at Starbucks Convergys, I was with Margo and we just sat there eating and drinking for like 3 or 4 hours. We were blabbering about several different things, going from one topic to another. It was like, we were about to end one topic but then end up thinking of another one so the conversation doesn't actually stop. It was super duper fun!!
My conversation with Lea is like the one I had with Margo. Long and senseless. But we both learned a lot and I happen to like senseless conversations. Only with my chicas.
Lea and I talked about how we miss Frances. Damn. I almost cried when I read Lea's entry in her multiply about Frances. I don't know what's going on with Frances but I know that whatever it is is not good. Why can't she just tell us why?

Wait.
Micko called.

"I saw Peejay in Rockwell."
I was all, "So?"
And he was like, "He suddenly disappears from the face of the earth without any reason why and you're all 'so?' there??"
And so I was, "Because I heard he was enjoying life with a certain..uhm..Krystal? So why in the world should I care?!"
Micko hung up.
Pfft. Boys.

Okay. So here's the deal.
The truth is, I've heard different versions of what happened to Peejay right after he hit on me.
I'm kidding. About the..uhm..he hit on me part.
So, yeah. Where was I? Oh yeah. Rumors about Peejay.
I heard lots about him but I never really told anybody in my cirle of friends in the Circle of B's. I just don't like to. Don't ask why.
I heard Peejay got soooooo depressed after some girl snatched his heart from his chest, smashed it on the ground, and stomped on it with glee.
Ha! That's what you get mr. I'm Perfect. Sapak, you want?!

Thank God, Micko was the one who saw him and not me because if it was me, I'd go up to him and kill him. Seriously. With a gun or a knife or a scissors or a stick! Whatever. I just want to kill him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss Jared.
Our schedules just won't match no matter what. I just hate missing people.

Sakit sa ulo.