Saldia CANNOT whip-up Iced tea!! She can't!! Sad thing is..neither can I. waaaa.
Mine actually tasted like coffee. Seriously!!
Ay. Wait.
Let me fill you in first with what's going on...
My cousins and I had an Iced Tea Experimaking CONTEST!!! Epal. Mine tasted like I ordered it from Starbucks or something. I didn't put coffee in it I swear. Grr. How can Iced tea taste like coffee?! Huh? HOW???
Nip Tuck's show tonight is DISGUSTING.
Some loser in the show pretends to be a surgeon and ruins his patients' faces. Like cut their mouths all the way up to their cheekbones!!
Gross.
Ayan na. Kill time.
Doughnut Experimaking naman. I'll try the All-Organic Vegan's Doughnutella. O ha. I just thought of that. How in the world will I be able to pull that off is the big problemo!
Whatever. I'm super girl anyway. I can do this. (me: I can't do thisssss!!)
Nota: Hey, I found a new love.
***Grey's Anatomy***
I did not sleep on the night of my USTET to have a dvd marathon. Waaa.
But Sprite Ice and Toffee Nut Latte is still THE new love(s). wtf.
----------------------------I'm dddddddddddrunk-----------------------------

