CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 4, 2006

Ouch*

This was a rush I never experienced before.

  • I crammed with the band song (I studied it approximately 5hrs before the band practice)
  • some of our bandmates are not even sure if they're going to play with the band or not
  • I have no idea what I was doing the whole time we were rehearsing
  • I think coffee is the main reason why I'm sooooo restless
  • my heartbeat is so fast, and I mean real FAST
  • M*** is an egocentric ass
  • Iconn is his master
  • I don't feel good!!!!!!!!
  • I am stressed and I feel sooooo pressured
  • I am soooooo NOT giving up. Not at this moment. Someday I will.
  • did I make the right decision??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Gio compared me to Sarah
  • He's a bigger ass

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I worry too much