CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Band-Aid Auditions

Breakthrough's the first band to audition so we were all there at the School of the Holy Spirit before 8am but the organizers were not.
They were late.

AUDITIONS:
Went well. I love the audience. Felt like we have fans. Hahaha.
Or not.

I went to Robinsons Galleria with Lea and Ea and they met up with Patter and Chad there.
I was a loner. NOT.
Then when the boys left, we went to Shang with Lea's mom.
We watched a showband at the Shangri-la Plaza, which sounded very, VERY good.
So I texted Simon, "Ang galeng ng mga banda sa shang. Show band tlga. Kakainggit. Tayo ren let's try rnb." I recieved his reply in less than a minute, "Onga eh. RnB ren tayo sa next jamming."
After watching the band, we went home and dropped Ea at her house.
I slept at Lea's and we planned on attending a Simbang Gabi but we didn't wake up. It was already 11am when we woke up so we just continued sleeping...

Fun day :)