CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Pampanga Day

Hey, it's my province's day. I didn't know Pampanga has it's own day. Sosyal. Does Bicol, Batangas, Camarines Sur, Palawan or even Baguio have their own day?? I don't think so. Well, maybe they do but I don't think they're that special to even celebrate or get printed on a Starbucks planner. Hahaha. Yeah. Well, I just found out that Pampanga has a day cause of that planner. soooo fun. :)

Oh my god.
This day is uber tiring.
School was tiring, as usual. Had lots and lots of seatworks and quizzes. There's a reflection paper to be passed tomorrow for Prosec class and I'm not even planning on doing it. It's such a waste.
After the school lessons, we had our intrams practice and MAN!!! was it tiring.
Right after the practice I rushed to my lockers (because I have three lockers. I have a lot of things in school. ;p) to fix my messy things and then hurriedly ran to where lea was (good thing she was in her classroom) and told her that, "We need to run!!! We have rehearsals pa before going to Abs-Cbn!!!" Lea was all, "Shit!!! I forgottttttt. We need to goooooo!!"
We were running, literally, to where lea's sundo was and headed straight to Future Star Studio and tagging along with us was our band managers, Margo and Rosa. To my surprise, and Margo's, our third band manager, Ea, was waiting for us at the school waiting area. Ohmygawwwd!! I miss Ea to death!!
After the looooooooong Hug-a-thon, we all ran to the Revo and made ourselves fit at the back of the Revo. We were singing lots of songs and we were all sooo noisy. The energy was just way, way, WAY up there!! I played the song, I'm Not Mising You by Stacie Oricco, over and over and over again until our drummer texted me, "Ja, san na kayo? Malayo pa kami." So I told him that we can just wait for them at Mcdo Katipunan. Although, Lea and I were already very, very much panicy because we're going to be sooo late if we don't start on time. But we were helpless that time so we just ate ice cream at Mcdonald's and waited.
While we were waiting, Mick, our bassist texted me, "Ja, may problema. Di nadala ung gitara ni Ramon nung hiniraman ko." WHAT?! Good thing Kuya Bobbit, the owner of the studio lets people rent instruments so I told him that Ramon, our lead guitarist, could just rent. I did not tell Lea about this problem because she already has a lot in her mind and I didn't want to stress her with that teensy-weensy problem so I let it pass. But then Mick texted again, "Ayaw na daw sumama ni Ramon. Papunta na kami. Kaming dalawa lang ni Simon." Wow. Perfect. I cannot handle that all by myself, so I told Lea. We were helpless remember? So she let it pass. But I was sooooo devastated. The devil backed out hours before the auditions. Perfect.
When Mick and Simon arrived, we headed straight to the studio. Kuya Bobbit was there and when he learned that we were going to audition, he gave us bits of VERY helpful reminders and advices. It was already 7pm when we left the studio. 7pm was the time of our audition. Perfect. Juuuust perfect.
Alexa, one of the organizers, kept on texting us, asking where we were. The tension inside the car was soooo intense. I think even the driver and our managers were feeling the tension too. I couldn't see why not because HELLO?? We were sooooo late.

AUDITIONS:
It went well, I think. We only rehearsed two songs because the girl Lea was talking to said it was okay if we only performed 2-3songs. Since we lack time, we rehearsed only two songs. Unfortunately, after we sang our 2nd song, the teenaged organizers there asked for a third song.
Oh no.
So we sang an unrehearsed song which Lea did not know so Mick, Simon and I were the only ones who performed the song which was a DISASTER. But was okay. Hahaha.
After that, the hottest organizer ( I didn't get his name) walked up to me and blabbered about the fundraising details like when the date is, where it's going to be held..etc. I was not really myself that time because the adrenaline was still sooooo high and is not going away even if the audition was over, and a hot guy is talking to me, so I just kept on nodding and nodding my head.
After that, we went straight downstairs to where Starbucks is to get a cup of coffee. We were all so happy that it's over.
When it was time for us to go, Lea took Ea and Mick home and I took Margo, Rosa and Simon.

This day felt like months before it ended. But I love this long, tiring day.
I also realized one thing on my way home...Breakthrough did so good even without a lead guitarist. Maybe we're better off without one.

I'm so beat.